In 2013, Virginia voters returned a Super-Majority of Republicans to the Virginia House of Delegates in a year where Democrats boasted that they were on track to retake the majority.
Now, we will turn our attention towards 2014, as we work to retire Mark Warner and elect a Republican U.S. Senator, We need the support of every Republican in Virginia--please get involved with our efforts by supporting us financially, volunteering for us and keeping up with the work we are doing in Virginia to grow the Republican Party and get our candidates elected.
We will continue to stand by our common-sense conservative values and principles, fighting for:
- Lower taxes;
- less and smaller government;
- personal responsibility;
- creating opportunities for anyone;
- protection of life;
- empowering families;
- and defending freedom and liberty.
Visit this page for all of our contact information and to meet the RPV Staff
Meet the Chairman
Pat Mullins has served as RPV Chair since May 2009.
Meet the State Central Committee, the governing body of the Republican Party of Virginia.
Read the governing document of the Republican Party of Virginia to learn about party structure and rules.
Virginia Republican Creed
Our creed states our core values and principles.
Virginia Republican Organizations
Information on the VFRW, CRFV, YRFV and more!
Jennifer Byler Institute
Learn about the Jennifer Byler Institute, RPV's leading training program dedicated specifically to women.
- .@michaelleepope Because if we use the @MarkWarner timetable, we can expect fixes in summer 2017... #notveryurgent
- .@MichaelLeePope Hopefully a greater sense of urgency than @MarkWarner's 3 yr lag between noticing Obamacare problems and working 2 fix them
- .@VADemocrats Uh... y'all saw this, didn't you? CNU Poll: Virginia voters oppose Medicaid expansion t.co/iF6iZOfzgx #cleanbudgetnow