RPV Chairman Pat Mullins Announces Anthony Reedy Will Be Party's Next Executive Director
RPV Chairman Pat Mullins gave the following statement:
"It is my pleasure to announce that I have selected Anthony Reedy to be the new Executive Director of the Republican Party of Virginia. Anthony is currently the Executive Director of the Republican Party of North Dakota, where he established himself as an outstanding leader.
"He also has deeps roots in Virginia, working with state and Federal campaigns here in the Commonwealth. His experience in organizing grassroots, winning statewide campaigns, and organizing conventions will be invaluable in our effort to hold the Executive Branch and House of Delegates in November."
RPV Executive Director Anthony Reedy issued the following statement:
"I want to thank Chairman Mullins for the opportunity to return to my home state of Virginia. He and Dave Rexrode have built an incredible organization across the Commonwealth, and I'm excited to join the team and help lead RPV to victory in November."
Key Bio Points
• Graduated from Virginia Tech in 2005 with a degree in public relations.
• Executive Director, Republican Party of North Dakota, 2011-2012
• Legislative Director for Del. Anne Crockett-Stark, 2006-2007, 2009-2011
• Campaign Manager, Del. Anne Crockett-Stark 2007, 2009
• Field Director, McCain/Victory 2008.